Coming home for Christmas
Coming home for Christmas
Are you the lonely cowboy longing for coming home or the restless Santa Clause trying to make it perfect for everyone?
Christmas is on its way. And with it comes a time to reflect the year, to connect to the ones we have close, the ones we love – or to be with some people we don’t love but have to spend these happy holidays with.
For some this time is the loneliest time of the year. Naturally we connected to the feeling of longing for family and the feeling of belonging.
Horses are a mirror to our emotional lives – the way you connect to them can help you understand about who you are. What you see in them might be what you miss in others? But why do you miss it? Do you receive what you wish for in life? Do you give what others expect from you? Why would you not get what you wish for? Not give what others wish for?
What do you wish for this Christmas?
A more loving relationship?
To be able to give?
To be accepted?
THIS IS A WORKSHOP ABOUT EMOTIONS, LOVE AND CLOSENESS
Find the location:
But please notice that we can only take the responsibility for the content and the instructions, if you want to try riding the horses you are acting on your own risk.
Investment for the whole event is 590.-€ including workshop with Thomas * Horse riding * drinks and refreshments
The final date for subscription is the 04.12.2010
To subscribe to this event you will pay 10% subscription fee and the included services, that will be booked for you from the moment on you book this event. This amount will be charged from your credit card or paypal account. The rest of the payment has to be transferred to our account within the following 10 days of your booking. In case you are a late arrival to our event and decide to take part in it just days before then it is possible to pay for the event on the spot so to say. So that your payment reaches us before we start the event. Please read the attached information about the payments and also have a look below to the link "How to shop and buy"
Please note that riding a horse can be dangerous and you will be acting at your own risk while taking part in this event.
Here are some helps for you to understand what is happening while a workshop so that you can have more fun playing with Thomas` content and using his presence.
1. Thomas is using examples of the people on the courses (he does not name names but he does read bodies, minds and behaviors)
2. Therefore he is cartooning different roles and acts out how people behave. Playing someone’s system of behaving, someone’s father, boss, mom…etc.
3. He makes connections to understand the different levels – Putting puzzle pieces together. Explaining how we use the same patterns on different levels.
4. He is provoking
5. He talks out of his own experience -he lived what he talks about.
6. Within one workshop he uses various examples of the same pattern out of the audience e.g. This is because he uses different “human languages” to explain the same thing so that each individual gets their personal touch.
7. He uses words that you heard before but the context he puts them in makes everything so different.
8. A work shop does not end when Thomas stops talking.
9. Be aware there will be “after burners”. This means that you might take in something from this workshop and feel the burn of it days later. That’s normal.
10. If Thomas doesn’t make a "big show" out of a healing process it does not mean that he does not appreciate it.
11. He provokes physical and emotional experiences
12. He seems so normal and talks about such normal things but be aware of the connections that he gives because they will be different. Special and amazing things happen when a connection in the brain changes. It might be hard to believe that something amazing like pain disappearing or life changing can happen so naturally.
13. He never gives the same workshop twice and therefore he takes time to think while he is talking. The examples don’t flow the same way as they would if it would be a rehearsed workshop
14. Thomas spends his time finding different ways to explain the same essence over and over again, changing points of view.
15. Every workshop is different – it all depends on what is needed and who is there. He invents workshops depending on what is needed.
ENTER THE MATRIX – FIND YOUR HUMAN ANSWER