Orgasm and sexuality
Orgasm and sexuality
If I have a problem with having an orgasm, am I still sexy enough? Am I erotic and sensual or is there something wrong with me because I don't have an orgasm?
If I deal so much with not having an orgasm, am I less interesting, am I less attractive?
Sexuality for me is more like a dance than a 100m run. When you do a 100m run you can really say: Okay who will be the first to reach the goal? When you do 100m runs you want to be as fast as possible and you want to make it in a certain time. But with dancing you don't want to be faster than your partner.
If you don't do orgasm competition or dancing competition, you just dance because you want to have fun...
WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO IN OUR MEDIA LIBRARY
you will find soul shaking inspiration, mind blowing information, or just some simple points of view through videos, audios, books and articles.
BUT BE AWARE
It could be that you are here because you know something, you can’t explain what you know, but you felt it your whole life.
It is the question that moves you and it is the question that led you here. The way you live your life is the answer to your question. But what is your question?
Enter the matrix, find your human answer and you will experience your question.
We can offer you ways to connect to your questions, to connect deeper and more honest to your life, to your relationship, to your body or to your sickness.
But be aware we will not give you THE truth, there is not one truth, all that we offer you is a different point of view. What Thomas will offer you are different points of view and new connections to the structures you have, he will not give you one truth to hold on to.
Nor is he not going to heal you, pamper you or pat you on the back (unless it fits to the situation), first and foremost he will give you new connections and load them with power. This can be provoking, soul shaking and feel like a monster of consciousness enters your reality.
You make the choice – do you want that?
Listen carefully to what you hear because he might say things that you already know but there is always another depth behind and a new connection to be made. He uses the same words as others but the connections are different, so follow his connections.
Thomas is working as a Human Decoder, he decodes the Matrix and your systems with you. He is experiencing the Matrix with you as the Machotherapist and he shares his life with you as the Homo Simplex. But he is not working as a therapist or doctor.
Here are some helps for you to understand what is happening so that you can have more fun playing with Thomas` content and using his presence.
1. Thomas is using examples of the people on the courses (he does not name names but he does read bodies, minds and behaviors)
2. Therefore he is cartooning different roles and acts out how people behave. Playing someone’s system of behaving, someone’s father, boss, mom…etc.
3. He makes connections to understand the different levels – Putting puzzle pieces together. Explaining how we use the same patterns on different levels.
4. He is provoking
5. He chooses his opinion based on what he believes is important for his client in the moment. And therefore if he uses provoking opinions it is because in the moment they are needed. They are not (always) his personal opinion of a person, a company or government.
6. He talks out of his own experience -he lived what he talks about.
7. Within one speech he uses various examples of the same pattern out of the audience e.g. This is because he uses different “human languages” to explain the same thing so that each individual gets their personal touch.
8. He uses words that you heard before but the context he puts them in makes everything so different.
9. Be aware there will be “after burners”. This means that you might take in something from a speech, workshop or session and feel the burn of it days later. That’s normal.
10. If Thomas doesn`t make a "big show" out of a healing process it does not mean that he does not appreciate it.
11. A session or a work shop or speech does not end when he stops talking.
12. He provokes physical and emotional experiences
13. He seems so normal and talks about such normal things but be aware of the connections that he gives because they will be different. Special and amazing things happen when a connection in the brain changes. It might be hard to believe that something amazing like pain disappearing or life changing can happen so naturally.
14. He never gives the same speech twice and therefore he takes time to think while he is talking. The examples don’t flow the same way as they would if it would be a rehearsed speech.
15. Thomas spends his time finding different ways to explain the same essence over and over again, changing points of view.
16. Every workshop is different – it all depends on what is needed and who is there. He invents workshops depending on what is needed.
ENTER THE MATRIX – FIND YOUR HUMAN ANSWER